Monday, July 29, 2013

Water Balloons and Poppers

I have had a stash of water balloons since before the summer started. I have been waiting for just the right time to get them out (ok they are a lot of work and I might have been to lazy.) Danielle sent me a message this morning asking if we wanted some company. Um, YEAH!!!! So i told her to bring bathing suits for water balloons. Bless her for helping me fill them up. They are not as easy as they used to be when I was growing up. Anyway, the kids LOVED them. Kendall was so sweet and told me that she has been waiting all year for this! 







 Since water balloon fun was over as quickly as it began, it was time to let the kiddos play in the beach ball sprinkler. They were soaked and having so much fun.





 Kendall stayed for quiet time. They were so cute eating their popcorn and pretending to watch the Lorax.
 After quiet time I took them all outside for a special treat. I bought poppers for the 4th of July that we never ended up using. I divided them equally in three bags and gave them to the kids to pop away.




After they popped all of their poppers, we played the who can pick up the most popped poppers game! They all did a great job!
Another Summer fun day. Two more days til my birthday and six days til the beach!!

No comments: