Thursday, July 25, 2013

Park and Picnic and Pool oh my!

Yesterday was one of those days when all the stars aligned just right. It doesn't take much, but everything was just right. The sun was shining, we had no particular plans, and the boys were happy and well behaved. All of that equals one happy Mommy! I decided that we were going to make our way to the park to play and have a picnic. I called up Sara to see if she didn't mind out last minute plans and wanted to meet us there. It is always so much fun with her and the girls!
The kids had a great time playing and running their energy out!








 After they played, it was time for our picnic lunch. Food always tastes better in a picnic!

 After lunch, Sara and the girls headed home while the boys and I headed to Nana's house for some swimming. I made the boys wear their life jackets to make it a little easier on me. They were happy boys!









I love these Summer days. I am trying to bask in these moments with my boys before Summer is over and we are back to the schedules of preschool and extra curricular activities.

No comments: