Since David was working all day Saturday, the boys and I didn't have much of a weekend day. Sunday I decided we were going to enjoy the weekend so I took the boys to a park that has a train, carousel, barnyard, splash pad and "wild" animal park. The splash pad apparently wasn't working which was terrible since it was 90 degrees out! As you can tell from our pink cheeks, we felt every degree of it!
The first thing we did was ride the train. Austin loved it of course. Asher didn't care too much either way. He was just along for the ride!
After the train we went right across to the carousel.
I was a little concerned since there were no straps to hold the kids in. I had no idea how I was going to get Austin on the horse while holding Asher! I had to ask someone for help!
Asher was ok the first part of the ride, but then he was over it and wanted me to hold him. I don't blame him, it was a really rough ride!
Up next was the barnyard. They had the basics...turkey, donkey, pig, sheep and goats.
they warned us not to get too close because this donkey bites! Seems safe right?
My boys were such troopers in the heat! They didn't complain once! Austin cracked me up...he said "Mommy it's raining on my arm." I had to explain to him that he was dripping sweat! Haha.
We were all pretty ripe when we got in the car and ready to get home! Another adventure to mark off the Summer bucket list!!









No comments:
Post a Comment