We had some rain the other morning and decided that we needed to get out of the house. I took the boys to the mall for some indoor playtime that wasn't our living room!! Haha. They had a blast!! These pictures are a little out of order, but we started in the playground. There were a LOT of really big kids in there (which they are not supposed to be and the parents were too busy on their phones to care) and they were not very careful of my munchkin! We only spent about half an hour there before Austin asked if we could go play on the cars. Of course!
I love that my kids are just as happy playing on these cars without me having to put in 75 cents for them to ride!
Austin always loves to ride the carousel and I love when I get to tell him yes! He was so big riding it all by himself!
All the playing made us hungry so we had to stop and eat lunch...which is never complete without a cookie!!
Here are some more pictures from playtime...out of order of course!
I LOVE this picture of the boys playing together! Makes my heart smile!
For a wet rainy day we sure made the most of it! Always fun with my boys!
















No comments:
Post a Comment