Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kicking off Father's Day Weekend

On Saturday we took Daddy to Greensboro to start off Father's  Day weekend. We decided to go to the Nature Science Center since we have never been before. The boys were super excited..can you tell!?
 Hello giant turtle!




 There was a TIGER!! I had no idea! Austin was so excited. We all know what a major success that was!
 Super excited to take our picture with the Tiger.


 In the bat cave
 Yay for dinosaurs!


 petting the turtle
 checking out the snakes with Daddy
 I really could not resist picking the nose! It tells you to put your finger in the nostril and when you pull it out, it sneezes! So gross! There was also a box to smell digestive gas (I totally made Austin smell it, HAHA) and vomit! Majorly gross!
 Family picture
 I think Daddy had lots of fun on his Father's Day excursion. More fun to come!

No comments: