My baby boy, you are nine months old!! Time flies when you are having fun and we are definitely having fun!
When we went for your 9 month checkup, the doctor said you were perfect (which Mommy and Daddy already knew.) He said you were long and lean which was perfectly fine!
You weigh 17.12 lbs (9th %)
You are 29 in long (73rd %)
Head circumference is 44cm (15th %)
You love to eat! I still have to disguise your veggies in fruit, but at least you are getting them! You also don't yet like meats. I have tried and tried, but still nothing! You spit them out every time!
You still nurse four times a day and will not take a bottle!
You wear size 6 months and a size 2 diaper.
You crawl everywhere and pull yourself up on everything.
You LOVE to climb up the stairs. This makes a very busy day for Mommy. You are always so proud of yourself when we let you make it all the way up the stairs!
You like to do everything your brother does. You want to play with everything he is playing with and you follow him everywhere which he hates of course until you stop doing it!
You are starting to feed yourself. I have let you try out cheerios and cheese. You Love feeding yourself and you are pretty good at it.
You are also attempting the sippy cup!
You sleep about 11 hours at night and you take a two hour nap during the day.
You love to play with trucks or anything that looks like you SHOULDN"T be playing with it.
You love baths.
We played in the pool last week and you loved splashing and playing in it with your brother.
You are so smart. I love watching you explore and discover new things. I can see that you process everything.
I am so proud of you and love watching you grow.
You will always be my baby boy and Daddy and I love you to the moon and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment