Thursday, June 7, 2012

SciWorks

Since we have just been cooped in the house all weekend (haha just kidding...if you believe this then you are not reading my blog!) we ventured out on Monday to SciWorks. SciWorks is a hands on science center. David and I brought Austin here when he was little so I figured he would get so much more out of it at this point. Plus, the boys were free! Austin had fun touching and exploring everything!
The music room. He was watching some older kids to learn how everything worked.


 Then we went to the health and body section.




 Then the building and home section.

 My boy loves building a tower!




 Then the science exploration area...he was not so sure about this chair, even though when he was little it was his favorite part!

 The last spot was the live animal section (my favorite.)
Yes I am aware that this is not a REAL fish that Asher is reaching for!)


 Batman!! Haha..I crack myself up!


 Otters!!




 This is a tile that David made when he was a little boy that is at the science center. It was fun to find and show Austin.

 It was so exciting to mark another activity off of our summer to do list!! I love playing with these boys!!

No comments: