Yesterday morning we went to the park before the temperatures reached near 100! I wanted to get the boys out, but I didn't want us to turn into puddles, so to Tanglewood we went to play on the only playground that is shaded!! We had so much fun and Austin had a blast playing with a little girl named Molly. It was so fun letting Asher roam around the playground since it wasn't crowded.
This boy loves his swings!
and so does this one! He was trying so hard to "pump" his legs! Keep trying buddy, you will get there!
My sweet boys!
Just having fun!
Austin wanted to help Asher up! So cute!
My little heartbreaker....Sigh!
The only way I could pry the boys away from the playground was with the promise of a visit to see the horses. I was so brave until we got there and made Austin stay three feet away from the horses. I had every intention of letting him pet them, but the paranoid Mommy came out in me and I thought "I don't know these horses and I am not about to deal with a horse bite!" So we just looked!
and took pictures in front of them! Haha
We made it back in time to have some lunch and watch a little cartoons before quiet time. Another Summer success!


















No comments:
Post a Comment