Saturday, December 11, 2010

97 Wonderful Years...Happy Birthday Viola

Thursday was Viola's 97th birthday so we went over to her house for dinner to celebrate. When I first moved to NC, I can remember celebrating her 90th! It is amazing how time flys! Viola said she wanted an Arby's roast beef sandwich for dinner and we weren't complaining! We picked up dinner and I made a coconut cake (her favorite.) I also made her a card that she read at least twenty times. It was so sweet. After dinner and cake, we went to the den and enjoyed our time together. We just LOVE Viola and Carrie. The Lord has truly blessed us with these women. My life was forever changed the moment I met them! He sure knew what he was doing! Happy Birthday Viola! Austin eating his biscuits! What a true southern boy! Yummy cake
The cake gets rave reviews..Austin said it was two thumbs up!
Carrie (Gigi) and he favorite boy (other than David of course.) Viola is all smiles on he birthday.
Austin LOVES playing with Viola's cane. He has since he could walk and he can finally reach the top handle. He was walking around and laughing, He always puts smiles on our faces! What a comedian. There is nothing Austin likes more than making everybody laugh!
I totally look like a giant, but we never get pictures of ALL of us, so I took my chances. How cute is Austin peeking around!
Birthday Hugs for Viola

No comments: