Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Can we finally go outside?

So, it has been FREEZING cold here these past few weeks. I feel terrible that we can't go outside and play. Austin is such an outdoor boy and I hate that we have to be inside all the time! We are getting serious cabin fever! Finally on Saturday it warmed up enough that it was actually comfortable to be outside. YAY! As soon as it did, we were outside playing trucks while David worked on the yard. Austin helped him some too. He liked sweeping. It was so nice to finally be outside, we actually delayed nap time by a bit just so Austin could play.
Hi Mommy, I'm just hanging out with Gracie
Playing trucks outsideAustin loves pointing out the tires on EVERY car or truck that he comes into contact with. It makes for a very long walk through a parking lot!
Sweetest boy EVER
Popping a wheelie with the dump truck "dumper."
Helping Daddy sweep the driveway

No comments: