I hate when I get behind and have to post a thousand posts in one day. I was doing so well! Oh well, at least I am posting right? Christmas Eve we went to church for the evening service. Luckily it was at 7PM this year and not 11PM! YAY! We took Austin to the classroom to play with his friends and we enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL candlelight service. When we got home, we let Austin open one of his presents. He loved his new truck! Thank you Papi! After that we went outside so Austin and Daddy could sprinkle reindeer food in the grass so that Rudolph and the other reindeer's wouldn't get hungry on their long journey across the world! Now it was time for bed so Santa could make his way from the North Pole to our house! Merry Christmas Eve!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment