Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Jammies

Yesterday morning I thought it would be fun to take pictures of Austin in his new Christmas jammies that arrived in a care package from Grandma and Papi (along with Lightning McQueen slippers and 4 Christmas dvds.) This was the result of the first picture...Things got a little better, but he still kept saying "no" whenever I took my camera out. Apparently I need a smaller, more discrete camera!
And this is my favorite. He was helping me pull clothes out of the hamper (we still use the one that David used in college) and this is what he did with the hamper. He LOVES to make David and I laugh so he got a real kick out of the fact that we thought it was so funny! I see class clown in his future! I am in for MANY parent teacher conferences!

No comments: