Saturday, December 4, 2010

Toy Story 3 on Ice

This morning David and I took Austin to see Toy Story 3 on Ice. My Mom bought us tickets last month and I was SOOOOO excited. This is the first show we have ever taken Austin too, but he LOVES Toy Story and anything and everything Buzz. As soon as we got there the show started and Austin was mesmerized by everything going on. Here are Andy's army men, This was the first dance that they performed, It was awesome because the parachuted from the sky and came around from all directions. Gotta love that cowboy Woody!
I love this picture I got of Jessie. It came out so great! And here is Austin's favorite!! BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! As soon as he came out, all Austin would say is "Buzz." He was so fascinated because Buzz came onto the ice from the "sky."
Austin and Daddy watching the show
the aliens
After 45 minutes, there was intermission. We had snacks for Austin to keep him occupied.
Yummy goldfish and yogurt raisins!
The second half began with Barbie! I loved it! All of the other Barbies came out and danced to I'm a Barbie Girl and Girl's Just want to Have Fun!
Yay! It's Ken! This is where Austin started loosing interest so we waited a little bit, but he was done! I was so proud of him for making it 3/4 of the way through the show.
Heading out, I wanted to take a picture of Austin by the Disney on Ice sign...this is what I got!
Surprise! We walked out to SNOW!!! That's right, it was snowing! The weather people said we MIGHT get a light dusting in the late afternoon, but it started coming down pretty hard as we were leaving. Austin was holding out his hand and saying "snow." It was so cute!
Austin and Mommy walking to the car in the snow
We had such an amazing time! Thank you to my Mommy for getting us tickets to the show! It was the best! Apparently it was a lot of excitement for Austin too because on the drive home, he fell asleep!

No comments: