Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lazy night

For those of you who haven't heard, it's COLD outside. I mean COLD! Hello 27 degrees with a wind chill of 15. This California girl thinks that is COLD! We have spent the last few days in since Austin and I are still battling coughs and runny noses. No need to make things worse right? Austin gets a little stir crazy and sometimes gathers his toys and says "bye bye, gotta go" but other than that we are having fun!
Here he is trying to hide from me. We were running around the kitchen island playing chase. I wish I had his energy!
As is custom in our house, Austin lines up all of his trucks and cars and sometimes all of his toys on a daily basis. Driving his trucks around the house. Mater and Speed (Lightning McQueen) are Austin's favorites!
By the way, how cute is that shirt? I got it at Kohl's for $5.99. I wanted him to be festive this season. I bought two more so I guess you will have to come back and see them! Good night for now!

No comments: