Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Date Night

Saturday night David and I decided it was due time for a date night. Austin was going to stay with Papa who was running a little behind to pick him up! He was very excited and anxious for Papa to get there. We tried to distract him and play with cars....that worked for a little bit... Then he wanted to wait by the door to see if Papa was coming ... Then we made him pose for a picture...can you tell how happy he was about that? haha
Me all ready for our date
Then we distracted him by reading books...Charlie Brown of course!
When Papa came and picked him up, David and I headed out to Brixx for some pizza. It was so nice to have dinner and not worry about entertaining a toddler. We just enjoyed each others company and laughed and talked. I almost forget how much I miss being with just my husband.
After dinner we headed downtown to the theater to see "Black Swan." What an AMAZING movie. It was a little strange at times and not at all what I expected, but the dancing was BEAUTIFUL! It really made me miss ballet! When the movie was over we headed to pick up Austin. It is amazing how I can need a break, but then miss my little bear so much! I couldn't wait to pick him up! I just love that boy and my amazing husband! What a wonderful life God has blessed me with!

No comments: