Wednesday night Austin and I decided to make sugar cookies for his friends at school. Thursday was his Christmas party at preschool and his last day until the new year. I baked and iced them and let Austin decorate them however he wanted with sprinkles. I showed him how to sprinkle them on (since of course it didn't come with a shaker) and he did an amazing job. He was so particular about how he placed the sprinkles. It was so cute to watch him! He is such an amazing helper! I decided to let him have a cookie with a little bit of icing for all of his hard work! I am pretty sure he had no complaints! After his cookie he was full of energy and ready to go. Too bad it was almost bed time. We let him burn off a little energy first. He loves getting in this basket. We keep some of his books downstairs in this basket and when he is not reading or playing cars, he is now getting inside this basket. He just figured out he could do it and now he is in it all the time! What a silly boy!
Time to eat our yummy creations!
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment