Thursday, November 4, 2010

22 Months and a Rainy Day

I would first like to say Happy 22 Months to the most amazing son in the world! I can't believe that soon you will be two. It still seems like yesterday you were in my tummy and I couldn't wait for you to get here. Now 22 months later here you are, everything I wanted and more. You are so smart and funny. You are my best friend and you make me laugh every day. You are kind and loving to your family, and everyone you meet. I know you have to grow up, but please never stop being my baby boy! I love you Austin!
Now on a side note....we had a very cold and rainy day and Mr. Austin was still not feeling 100%. After I woke him up from nap, he started coughing and it was VERY hoarse. It breaks my heart to hear him and he JUST got over walking pneumonia! My poor boy! I was able to get one descent picture in with his 22 month sign and here it is...
The rest of the day we played trains and cars and read books. He likes to read the same five books 10,000 times a day. I am pretty sure we read for about an hour every day. He loves it! He is going to be like his Mommy! I LOVE to read. If I really like a book, I will read it cover to cover without putting it down (back before I was a wife and Mommy.) He is so sweet too when he reads to himself. I'm sure he has the pages memorized! I hope tomorrow is not as wet so we can at least go outside for a little bit! The boy needs to run!

No comments: