Yesterday, Austin seemed to be a little less crazy than his normal self. I felt his head and he was feeling a little warm so I decided to take his temperature. Sure enough he was running a low grade fever. Poor thing. Since he has been in preschool (only three hours a day three days a week) he is sick ALL of the time! As soon as he gets over one thing, he is coming down with something else. Last week he had just gotten over walking pneumonia and now this! It just seems CRAZY!!! I decided to take advantage of his willingness to be EXTRA cuddly and we lay in bed and watched cartoons for a little bit until nap time. He was so cute trying to take his own temperature I had to take a picture! He thought he was pretty funny! He slept good last night and I decided I would see how he felt this morning. He was not warm this morning, just a little cranky. I decided to go ahead and take him to school and told them to call me if he starts to feel warm or is not acting like his normal self. My poor little bear, I hope he doesn't have his mommy's (or his grandmas) immune system. If so, I am set up for a whole lot of heartbreak! Feel better baby boy!! Mommy loves you and is happy to cuddle anytime!!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Feeling a Little Warm
Yesterday, Austin seemed to be a little less crazy than his normal self. I felt his head and he was feeling a little warm so I decided to take his temperature. Sure enough he was running a low grade fever. Poor thing. Since he has been in preschool (only three hours a day three days a week) he is sick ALL of the time! As soon as he gets over one thing, he is coming down with something else. Last week he had just gotten over walking pneumonia and now this! It just seems CRAZY!!! I decided to take advantage of his willingness to be EXTRA cuddly and we lay in bed and watched cartoons for a little bit until nap time. He was so cute trying to take his own temperature I had to take a picture! He thought he was pretty funny! He slept good last night and I decided I would see how he felt this morning. He was not warm this morning, just a little cranky. I decided to go ahead and take him to school and told them to call me if he starts to feel warm or is not acting like his normal self. My poor little bear, I hope he doesn't have his mommy's (or his grandmas) immune system. If so, I am set up for a whole lot of heartbreak! Feel better baby boy!! Mommy loves you and is happy to cuddle anytime!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment