Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Erin

Tonight Austin and I went out with the Blakleys to celebrate Erin's 28th birthday! Erin is one of my bestest friends so I was very happy to share in her special day. We went to Jimmy's Seafood, then off to Cold Stone for some dessert! YUMMY! Austin and I shared a strawberry kid's size. I think I need to run tonight after all the food!
David has almost made it to Kentucky. I pray for safe travels for him and for the strength he needs over the next few days. More to come later.
Happy Birthday Erin!! We love you!!
Beautiful family..Erin, Andy and Ellie The kids are in LOVE! They are so cute together! They were running around having a good ol' time at Cold Stone. The girls that worked there just loved them. How can you not?
Bff's Andy finally corralled the kids who were on a SERIOUS sugar high Best buddies Erin and me....Ellie and Austin

No comments: