Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chilly Fall Day

Today was such a beautiful day (chilly, but beautiful) so after Austin woke up from nap we decided to play outside. I brought out some of his favorite toys and we played and played until Daddy got home!His FAVORITE car For some reason he did NOT want me to take this picture through the car. He kept saying "no no." I told him "yes yes" and snapped a cute shot!
I thought the sky looked so beautiful....the clouds reminded me of a cozy quilt We played ball for awhile, kicking and throwing it back and forth...he is VERY coordinated!
Every once and awhile he would point to the garage door and say "Daddy." I would tell him " Yes, that's where Daddy parks but he is not home yet." It was pretty sweet. He sure loves his Daddy! After playing ball we hung out and played with the dump truck. I would put leaves in the back and he would say "Peep. Peep" (instead of beep beep like I was doing) and dump the leaves out. It was adorable. Then again, I think everything he does is adorable!
Time for choo choos. We didn't like him smashing toys together, so we taught him to have the toys kiss. Here are his two trains kissing each other. It is so sweet!! For whatever reason, he LOVES carrying this pumpkin around. Every time we go outside he has to move it from one spot to another. Once he sets it down, he looks at it very carefully, makes his old man sounds as he is bending over to pick it up, and carries it back to the spot he had it before. After he sets it down again, the whole routine starts right back over. I have no idea why he does it, but it sure is funny to watch!

No comments: