Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SANTA

Last night we took Austin to the mall to have his picture taken with Santa. We never got around to it last year, so this was his first year meeting Santa. He gave him a high five and sat down with him. That's about as much as we got. He would NOT smile and he just had a really serious look on his face the whole time. Not to bad I guess. I would much rather have a serious picture than one of him screaming! Doesn't he look so handsome. My mom got him his adorable red vest for his pictures with Santa. Just the cutest little boy in the WORLD!!!I snapped a quick picture of him after our Santa pictures just because he looked so adorable! A very sweet lady offered to take a picture of all of us!
After pictures, we went over to the play area and let Austin burn off some energy! He had fun playing with two little boys who were there also. He LOVES going down this slide. It goes WAY to fast in my opinion, but he gets such a kick out of flying off at the end! I see many trips to the ER in our future. Thank heaven for little boys, right?!

No comments: