Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away, We Like to Stay Outside and Play!

I knew it was going to rain today so I decided that we would play outside right after breakfast. It was already gloomy and chilly, but I wanted to get some outside time in. Austin LOVES to play trucks outside and sidewalk chalk! Just like the crayons, he would rather put them in the box than REALLY use them! He does a little bit of drawing though which makes it fun! I wish I could just keep his little chalk drawings! I think David might get upset if I start tearing up the driveway! haha. We played outside for an hour and it started getting a little misty so we went inside. We were home all day except a quick trip to the grocery store. It rained ALL day and night. Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow!

CHALK!!!

Drawing Mommy a picture Must put the chalk back!
Sweet Boy
Blue blankie is lying in the middle of the road...
The rain forced us inside so we had to play cars on our train table Trying to give Gracie a kiss...ewwww Cute pajama tooshie!

No comments: