This morning when I went to get Austin up, I thought I smelled vomit as I was coming up the stairs. When I opened his door, there was throw up EVERYWHERE!! I am exaggerating a little bit, but it was all over him, all over his sheets and blankets! Immediately I felt like the most terrible Mom in the world! How could I not hear him throw up? How long has he been in this? I immediately striped him down and put him in the bathtub. After bath, I cleaned up his bed, threw everything in the wash and got us breakfast. WOW, what a morning. I still don't know why he threw up. Last week it was because of his cough, but he isn't coughing that much anymore, so I am thinking something he ate last night did NOT agree with him. By the way, you heard me right, I have cleaned up vomit twice in a weeks span AND I changed 3 SERIOUS poopy diapers yesterday. David please come home now! haha. The joys of Mommyhood.
Despite our traumatic morning, Austin seemed to be feeling fine so we headed to the shop to meet with a customer and then it was off to the park! I hope my evening is far less exciting than my morning was! Thank you Lord for the strength you have given me while David has been away and for the courage to not throw up at the mere faint smell of vomit!
I decided to let him watch Thomas the Train before nap. He didn't make it!



Big Boy swings...
Some older girls were doing cartwheels and Austin was laughing so he decided to try to do some cartwheels. He is so silly!
down the slide

No comments:
Post a Comment