Since David is out of town, it was just Austin and I. We spent the morning at the shop. Luckily we packed a backpack of toys for Austin and some DVDs to keep him occupied while I did some work. He loved being there. He kept saying "daddy." It was so sweet. We are usually not at the shop for more than 10 minutes, so this was a "fun" outing! Later that night we played up in the playroom. His Gigi got him a table and chairs so I finally took it out of the box and we colored. Austin's favorite part of coloring is lining up the crayons and then putting them back in the box. That is no shock for anyone who has spent any time with him! ha! He had fun playing in his tunnel and tent and walking around with the giraffe that we got him from Vegas. He would pick it up, give it a kiss and hug. and then put it outside in the hall and close the door. Then he would wait a minute, open the door and get it and bring it back in the room. I have no idea what that was all about, but it sure was cute to watch!
Working hard for the money
Coloring in his coloring book
Peek a boo!!!
Mommy, you are too big for this tunnel! Silly Mommy!!
ok..bye bye gotta go ( I love it when he says that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment