Thursday, November 18, 2010

Driving the Porcelain Bus

I apologize for not updating, but as you can see from the title, things have NOT been good. Monday night, David started feeling really sick. He was nauseous, had the chills. and was super achy. I made him go straight to bed and I took care of him and got Austin down to sleep. Once I came back down stairs, David was in the bathroom throwing up! Poor guy! I tried to get him whatever he needed and then made a bed on the couch...not very comfy! The next day he stayed in bed (he never stays home sick) and in the entire 7 years of our relationship, he has never thrown up! I knew this was serious. I took care of him as best I could, but what he really needed was rest! That night he said he was feeling about 80% better! YAY! After I gave Austin a bath and put him to bed Tuesday night, I wasn't feeling so good so I decided to lay down. Around 10:30 that night, it was my turn to drive the porcelain bus! I threw up all night and then for the next 24 hours! I honestly don't even know how I am writing this right now, I just had to get out of bed! I am feeling about 50% better. I am only a little nauseous and still weak and dizzy. Not fun when you have a toddler to take care of and your husband tells you he thinks he is relapsing! Please get this virus out of our house!! Oh, and please don't let Austin catch this! We have done everything to keep him away! It breaks my heart when he knocks on the door and cries for me. I know it is best though! Please pray for our family that we all heal soon! Thanks!!

No comments: